-
August 17th, 2003, 12:03 AM
#11
Inactive Member
Just 20? I mean, if your asking...
-
August 17th, 2003, 01:05 AM
#12
Inactive Member
Start small I say...make that first time easy...THEN work our way up to some real money...
-
August 17th, 2003, 01:24 AM
#13
Inactive Member
-
August 17th, 2003, 01:45 AM
#14
Inactive Member
*says something witty and intelligent*
-
August 17th, 2003, 02:08 AM
#15
Inactive Member
DAMN! get that girl an oscar!!!!
-
August 17th, 2003, 10:44 AM
#16
HB Forum Owner
Are you sure? I understand those things are heavy. Do you really want Jade wandering around carrying blunt objects?
-
August 17th, 2003, 05:36 PM
#17
Inactive Member
well, it can't be any worse than you walking around with sharp objects....
-
August 17th, 2003, 07:43 PM
#18
Inactive Member
i think ski wins that one.
for now, anyway.
*swoons at the sheer wittiness and intelligence of jadian's comment*
-
August 17th, 2003, 08:37 PM
#19
HB Forum Owner
Hey, I've only got the sharp objects because I figured it was best to take them away from you...
-
August 18th, 2003, 11:26 PM
#20
Inactive Member
"If one of his pulls a knife, you pull a gun...he puts one of yours in the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue!"
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks